1. A graduated income tax is socialism.
2. Any government mandated distribution of wealth is socialism.
3. Specifically taxing the wealthy is class warfare.
4. Any wealthy person, even a market speculator, is a “job creator.”
5. Poverty is always the result of individual character failure.
6. The free market always works in our best interests.
1. Any government regulation is inherently bad, unless it is aimed at labor unions, recreational drugs or reproduction.
2. Any government plan to supply medical care is socialism, unless the care is for veterans.
3. The only valid function of government is to support a strong military and security apparatus.
4. Our constitutional rights are given to us by God.
1. The most important element of national security is the military.
2. The defense of freedom requires giving up some freedoms.
3. Leaking any classified information, no matter how important it is for the people to know and no matter how old it is, is treason.
4. The military knows best what resources it should have.
5. The free press is inherently a threat to national security.
6. Islam is inherently a threat to national security.
7. Allowing any authority besides the military and intelligence agencies to deal with foreign and domestic enemies is inherently a threat to national security.
1. America is qualitatively different from and consequently better than other industrial democracies.
2. America has the right to violate the sovereignty of any other country if it feels threatened.
3. Other countries have no right to violate the sovereignty of America for any reason.
4. America has absolutely no obligation to observe international law or conventions.
5. Our only important and faithful ally isIsrael.
6. American foreign policy in the Middle East is what Israel says it is.
7. Canada is a part of the United States filled with foreigners.
Energy and Environment
1. America’s best energy plan is to produce more oil and coal.
2. Renewable energy is inherently a threat to national security and probably socialist.
3. The natural environment is to be mastered for the benefit of the economy.
4. Hunting is the natural relationship between humans and animals.
5. God gave Christians the world to use.
6. Global warming, if it even exists, is a natural cyclical phenomenon.
1. Medical care need not be available to the average citizen to be considered “excellent.”
2. Failure is always the result of individual character defects.
3. Citizens should be permitted to practice any non-Christian false religion they wish to.
4. Catholicism may not be a Christian religion.
5. Mormonism is not a Christian religion.
6. The only valid purpose of science is to provide new technology.
7. Evolution is only a theory, unlike Genesis.
8. Sex education is inherently a threat to national security.
9. Fertilized eggs and corporations are “persons.”
1. A patriot may be identified by his flag lapel pin.
2. Criticizing any military action is unpatriotic and dishonors the military personnel involved.
3. A veteran, no matter how decorated, dishonors himself and his country if he criticizes the war in which he fought.
4. Criticizing the government during wartime, that is, whenever we are being threatened, is unpatriotic and inherently a threat to national security.
5. Any protestor is a “hippie,” unless it is a conservative cause.
6. Believing “My country right or wrong” is unpatriotic since our country is never wrong.
7. Democrats are unpatriotic and inherently a threat to national security.